2016: The Year of Going Places

Like everyone else who are doing their 2016's reflection, I also took my time to scroll over my Google Photos to recall what I've done through out the year. Yup, it's the best tool to retrieve the memories. Thanks, technology.

And, it comes to my mind that, I'm all over the place almost every single month.

January

Found a place so blue and green in *coughPerakcough*. We are working out something here. 
Hoping things to go well in 2017.


February

Went to Taman Pertanian Shah Alam for a cousin cycling day.


March

Attended a high school friend's wedding with a theme to adhere to, which is Great Gatsby. 
Thanks cousin for crafting the head gear for me!


April

Went for a short tip to Dusun. Pretty place.

Went for a work trip alone to Kuching. 
I lugged 10 packets of Kolok mee back to KL. Hahaha crazy or not? It was so heavy.
FYI: Kuching town was the time where I sat my first plane ride, back when I was 12 years old.
May

Finally, a wedding in our family. So, here's all the cousins and their plus ones.


June

A very gungho 2 days 1 night trip up north to Penang.
My first time on the second link bridge to Penang. Blue seas.
Read it here

A staycation in Concorde Hotel, organised by the Company in conjunction with internal training.
July

An enlightenment trip to Orang Utan Rehabilitation Center at Bukit Merah.
Read it here

A pampered trip with the uncles and aunties at Kukup fishing Village. Pampered because all meals ready and all you need to do is eat, play, sleep, repeat.
Read it here


August

Birthday buffet treat at Shangri La Hotel.
Read it here

Hiking up to Bukit Saga and Ah Pek Hill with dad.
Read it here


September

Celebrating the second cousin who is getting married.
Read it here

Testing our photography skills in Putrajaya till someone phone fell and got its' screen cracked.
Read it here

The second cousin got married.

The week after that, we head to Sg Lembing for another family trip.
Read it here

Went for a work trip to Kuala Terengganu.
Like the surrounding. Imagine bright blue skies with coconut trees around instead of skyscrapers. 
Wish I had the time to explore around. *AddsIntoWishList*


October

Went to Singapore's Universal Studio despite the high currency exchange. Hahaha nevertheless, it was fun!
November

Went scouting up north to discover places such as Ban Pecah and Kuala Gula.
Paddy field near the sea. Such a sight.


December

Went to Penang for a day worktrip.
Read it here

Got myself in a Police Station, due to an accident.
Read it here

And, end my 2016 at a hidden bar with a KL tower view.
Quiet, just the way I want it to be.

That sums up pretty much of my 2016. All over the place right?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top