Bento 19: Bread Roll

Hello, July. Few more minutes as we enter day two. Oh-my-gawd, who is playing with my fast forward button?

Pardon my absence lately. I am now turning into my quarterly cycle as a nomad. Lunch box challenge  just got tougher. I mean, with the constant travelling to client's offices kind of took most of the energy. Even though I am the passenger. Haha KL jam is no joke.

Now, question. Even a bachelor felt exhausted working and ensuring herself eating balance and clean. How does a working mum took care of her family? The kids and husband. * salute *

I swiftly whoop up the half smoked salmon, a hard boiled egg and cucumber this morning.

Simple and nice. With a cup of coffee that is. 


I got my smoked salmon for half of its original price, which is RM5ish? Steal deal right?

Mummy spy for me. Not sure if they are stilling having the promotion, but you can try your luck at Aeon Maluri.

Phew the weekend is here. And, the public holidays.

Heard there's holiday on the 8th of July for the federal servant? Extended Raya holidays. Lucky you folks.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top