Bento 13: Grilled Chicken Salad + Mash Potato

Finally, after a week of hiatus, now I am getting my time back.

Last week was filled with meetings and had a flu which didn't even want to leave after several days of medication.. Left me with no energy. *nyawanyawaikan lol

Now can slightly *goyangkaki

Today started off with a final meeting of the quarter. Headed of to Kota Damansara and took two wrong turns and thank god we arrived on time. #mondayblue

Then when going back, my waze's work place turn became OUG instead of Cheras.  Was like eh why going to Old Klang Road one.. #mondaybluegamestrong

Now got a ticket for double parking. #mondayblack Hahaha didn't even bother move my car.

Oh well only looking forward for lunch.


Does this look like eating clean meal? #macamyes

I really like the panfried chicken. Just a really simple marinate, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt. Simple and yummy.

Did you see my geometric vase? That's my Taobao loot, only RM20 plus. Pretty le.

Back to Monday blues.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top