Bento 12: Bibimbap

""Bibimbap is usually served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with sauteed and seasoned vegetable, Gochujang, and soy sauce / soybean paste. A raw egg or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are common additions. The hot dish is stirred together thoroughly just be eating." - Wikipedia
So, here's Ann's #cheatone Bibimbap. I mean as long as you have the key ingredients, it will taste almost like it lar right. #macamyes

So here's a view of my Bento before mixing them up. Just for your information, my Bibimbap is served cold. No microwave facilities in my office.

😩


Key ingredients:
  1. Cooked rice topped with sesame seed.
  2. Generous portion of sliced Kim Chi.
  3. Thinly sliced vegetables.
  4. Panfried luncheon meat.
  5. 1/2 teaspoon of GoChuJang sauce.

After mixing with my newly found love. 
❤️

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top