Bento 11: Gimbap + Potato Cheese Balls

Monday could probably be the official rice roll day.

I mean, I need almost 2 hours to prepare all these. Cookin' them, rice and potato, rollin' them.

The luxury of time that I won't get during the weekdays. Most likely would be exhausted and impatient to roll them after a long day at work.

Do you know what's the difference between Gimbap (Originated from Korea) and Sushi roll (Originated from Japan)?

Where both basically rolls of rice wrapped with ingredients in a sheet of nori seaweed, the only vast difference is on the rice. 

Gimbap's rice usually just seasoned with salt and sesame oil and sushi roll's rice is seasoned with rice vinegar, salt and sugar.


I repeated my potato cheese ball menu as I have a leftover potato. Actually, everything is repeated. Hahaha just in a different form. 

Got to think of something special for tomorrow. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top