Cat Coffee Shop @ The Country Pet

Meow! I like cats that are cute, fluffy and clean. Hahaha. 

Sorry, I don't like the cats outside my house. They are over breed, skinny, poo everywhere, sleep on my newly washed car, and left paw prints on my car's windscreen front to the back windscreen. :(

When I was young, the cats at my housing area were so much cuter. Wonder what went wrong with the recent generation cats here. 

I was so attached to one cat when I was young. Although she belonged to a neighbor but, she would come and play with me at my house. So, if she's not at my place, you can find her at the neighbor's house instead. Lolol super cute right? 

Later on, she had two kittens. A male and a female. And, the next thing you know, the neighbor brought her to SPCA without letting me know. Got me crying the next few days, asking my parents to bring me to SPCA to find her. 

Anyway, I took care of her son who later on decided to see the outside world himself. Oh well.

My history with cats. They are like a stress reliever because they would just manja with you and melt your heart away.

ANYWAY. I found out there's such a thing called cat cafe when I was reading Hanie's blog.

And subsequently, social media went a little frenzy on this newly opened cat cafe in Genting Klang.

So, here we go!

I went to this cafe with an expectation based on my read on Bangkok's cat cafe. Please don't do the same mistake like I do, you might be a little disappointed.

The fact that the cafe is actually half a shop, where the other half function as a pet shop.

We paid RM15 (inclusive a drink) to enter the cafe. 

There are less then 10 cats roaming around the cafe.

And, they seem like they got tired with us humans. HAHAHA

We instead, had to entertain them.







 What do you think about my new selfie level? Hahaha I like his ears.

This cat is really funny. When we reached the cafe, he was wearing a dinosaur costume and he stoned at a spot for a really long time. It is weird. You can tell that's not a normal cat behavior. A couple thought the same thing too. So, we tried removing his costume and surprisingly, he moves. HAHAHA poor cat feels weird with clothes on. He was better of naked like that.

We spent an hour plus in there, chilling with the cats.

It did be our first and last visit. Just for the experience sake.

The Cat Coffee Shop is located beside Pizza Hut behind the Columbia Hospital along Jalan Genting Klang.

60, Plaza Usahawan Genting Klang,
Jalan Danau Niaga 1,
Taman Danau Kota,
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top