2014

Happy First Sunday of 2014! (another 56 minutes to go before the weekend ends.)

With so many people highlighting their 2013 achievements in blogs and everywhere else.. I am not going to do so.

I look forward to 2014 and won't look back at 2013!

Hahahaha its just a cover up because I have done nothing extraordinary worth mentioning here.

I live my OL life the whole year.

EAT SLEEP WORK REPEAT! EAT SLEEP WORK REPEAT!

Lololol people singing to eat sleep rave repeat. I sing the other way round. But, I am pretty sure I'm not the only one living this lifestyle. *high five anyone?

Oh dear. Would I be singing this till I retire? How do people stay like this for 30 over years?! *pulls hair

Hahaha nevermind I will go through this year by year. Seeing the whole picture is quite scary ha!

Oh well, to the soon to be one week old 2014, may I continue to seek challenges to improve myself. I kinda feel lethargic when I am in a comfort zone for too long.

Hehehe #youknowwhatimean
posted from Bloggeroid

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top