新年快乐!

Wishing you all have good health, wealth, career, relationship and most importantly happy always. Haha. :)

This year's reunion dinner is no different from my past 21 years of living.


Potluck.

On that day we have many master chefs. Hehe.

On the first day of Chinese New Year, also the usual vegetarian brunch and the usual rush to the church at 11am.

Haha unique right on how people usually would go temple but we go for church on Chinese New Year. :)

And the reactions i got for celebrating Christmas and Chinese New Year. Haha why not right?


Vegetarian char siu bao. For alas my noisy stomach.


While waiting for the rest to come. And appreciating my por por's hard work in taking care of the pretty orchids. Hehe!


Finally, ATTACK !!!


My first days collection. My years to be able to receive these are numbered! How cruel our age can change things. Haha.


My mum said her garden is so pretty now. And insisted i take pictures with them.

So.. I did.


Hehe.

Day two was another day to feast.


You see the amount of food. @@


We lou sang. (i want sushi zanmai's lou sang! Anyone bring me gooooo leeeer Hehe. Desperate.)

I know. Nobody will bring me go. I wait dao mustache grow also no one will bring me go! :P


Haha. I became so man yo.


Charcoal steamboat for dinner. Huhu.

You can tell that i have been fed well this Chinese New Year.

Haha. So. Try not to tempt me with foods. I will not respond. Time to diet. Haha. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top