31122011

Yeshhhh a long weekend at home, doing nothing!

*starts singing Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed, don’t feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone..

Phone?! Huhu I miss my phone so dearly. Get well soon, will you? 5 more days to go. *sigh

Don’t even feel like eating also. I think my stomach want to take a day off too.

Bahh.. So, are you doing anything special today? Or, it’s just the same day like any other days?

How did 2011 treat you? Was it good? Or, you did something silly that ended up regretting all year long?

Haha was I asking too much? Opsss that’s another question. My bad.

Anyway, I hope you’re not facing the latter one.

We do make less wise choices at times. But, what is done, IS DONE right.

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. *Dory from Finding Nemo style

By the way, that was to motivate you to move forward. Geddit? GEDDIT?! #cricketsound

How about I tell you some of my 2011 highlights?

*starts singing Money, money, money, Always sunny, In the rich man's world
Yup, got a little more money minded early this year. $.$
2011(1)

Did some part time sales person in Machines during the weekends with my scandal. Standing for 12 hours promoting Ipads wasn’t that bad with a friend around. :)

2011(2)

Now, settled with a 9am- 6pm job in an audit firm.

In the near future, *continue singing In my dreams I have a plan, If I got me a wealthy man, I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball.. HAHAHA this would be nice!

Then I had moments like this.. I heard that you’re settled down, that you found a girl and you’re married now.. I heard that your dreams came true, guess she gave you things that I didn’t give to you.. okay it’s the past. I know! Just flashing back. :)

2011(3)

Then in August was like.. Party rock is in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time, and we gonna make you lose your mind, everybody just have a good time!~  That one time is enough to make me traumatised. However, I have fully recoverd nao and we can go again. #hinthint

2011(4)

Girl my body don’t lie, I’m outta my mind, Let it rain over me, I’m rising so high, Out of my mind, so let it rain over me~ Yeah tell me that I am crazy. I got soaked to enjoy this. I meet my Pitbull up close and personal! :)

I guess that’s all. Oh gosh. So little. :’( macam so not in one.

Should I even press the publish button?

Now I felt my year 2011 wasn’t that cool pun. Was it because I've been passive? #foreveralone haha

Never mind, I got 2012! I will do more things I never did before. HEHEHE!

#challengeaccepted Although have no idea what is the things I will do. We see how it goes.

:) Happi Niu Yah all!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top